A Slice Of Paradise In Wyoming: Wild Horse Ranch
Wyoming is known for its beautiful landscapes, long-standing traditions, and amazing wildlife. This makes it a perfect fit for anybody looking for a rural lifestyle without being too far from the convenience of city living.
Wyoming is currently experiencing a booming property market because of all of the advantages the state offers to property owners. And some of the most beautiful properties on the market right now are at Wild Horse Ranch.
Wild Horse Ranch
If you're looking for the ranch of your dreams, look no further than Wild Horse Ranch. Near the shores of sparkling Lake Hattie, Wild Horse Ranch is nestled in the shadow of Sheep Mountain. The nearby foothills have a large variety of wildlife including deer, elk, antelope, and many others that you can watch roam in the grassy hills.
When you invest in Wyoming property at Wild Horse Ranch, you will be immersed in the splendor of panoramic vistas, rolling hills and tree-covered mountains - all from the comfort of your own backyard.
As a Wild Horse property owner, you will enjoy benefits and amenities such as:
- Quick access to 2,200 acre Lake Hattie with activities like water-skiing, windsurfing, boating, and fishing.
- A National Forest at your doorstep where you can enjoy Wyoming living at its best.
- Large community recreational areas to launch your boat, have a barbecue, or simply enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- A short 15-minute drive from Laramie Airport, 20-minute drive to Downtown Laramie, and only two and a half hours from Denver, Colorado.
- Go skiing at the Snowy Range Ski Resort, located only 15 minutes away.
- An investment in one of the last wild horse sanctuaries left in the West.
These benefits are what makes Wild Horse Ranch so special and unique. Whether you want to build a vacation property, a primary home, or leave your land unspoiled, Wild Horse Ranch offers beautiful Wyoming property at an affordable price.
There are several financing plans available at Wild Horse Ranch. With interest rates as low as 7.9%, a low down payment of only 10%, and a no-qualifying financing process, you can own your very own piece of paradise.
Contact The Brooks Companies to get started on the road to purchasing your own piece of Wyoming property today!