You’ve worked hard. You’ve raised a beautiful family and you’re ready to spend time doing the things you truly love. And as someone who’s had a longtime appreciation of the beauty this country has to offer, you’ll want to see our Wyoming ranch property for sale.
This spectacular Wyoming ranch property is located in an outdoorsman’s paradise, right at the base of the Medicine Bow Mountain Range. Many of our lots sit on or near the shore of Lake Hattie where you might spend your days fishing for rainbow, lake, and brown trout; perch; or Kokanee salmon.
You’re never far from the beauty of the outdoors here, to be sure, but civilization is close by when you need it—historic Laramie, Wyoming is just a few minutes’ drive east of the ranch, and about two-and-a-half hours to the south you’ll find Denver, Colorado.
Your vision of your own private ranchland in the heart of the American West is real. This idyllic property sits at an elevation of 7200 feet with opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in every direction.
· You’ll be located on one of the few remaining wild horse sanctuaries in the west.
· Catch your breakfast in Lake Hattie, or if you’re in the mood for a little more action, water skiing and windsurfing are popular pastimes here, too.
· Hunt for pronghorn antelope, mule deer, elk, moose, even bighorn sheep on thousands of acres of public land and nearby private game preserves.
· Ski at Snowy Range Ski resort—just a 15-minute drive from your Wyoming ranch sanctuary. Or go a little farther south for the world-class slopes of Steamboat Springs, CO.
· Take your two- and four-wheel toys out on Wyoming’s 640+ miles of ORV trails.
· Take a leisurely stroll, or an all-out “suffer fest” if that’s your thing, on mile after mile of hiking and biking trails on nearby public land.
It’s not just outdoor adventure, of course. Downtown Laramie is just a 20-minute drive away, and you’ll find plenty of “Old West charm” here along with a good dose of entertainment.
· Catch a football game at the University of Wyoming.
· Don’t miss the annual Laramie Jubilee Days, a week-long celebration of Laramie and of the Western lifestyle. The event has different events every day, including a carnival, a parade, and a chili cookoff, but it’s highlighted by live country music and a rodeo.
· Country music fans don’t have to wait for Jubilee Days to catch a great live show—you’ll find live performances year-round at downtown bars like Buckhorn Bar or Ruffed Up Duck Saloon.
· Grab a steak and a handcrafted brew at Altitude Chophouse & Brewery—one of several craft breweries in town.
That’s just a sample of what’s to do at and around Wild Horse Ranch. With all the recreational opportunities available, it’s easy to forget important things like healthcare. Fortunately, Laramie has that covered too with Ivinson Memorial Hospital located downtown.
Aside from the amenities specific to Wild Horse Ranch, the state of Wyoming has a few things going for it too. There’s no state income tax here, so your taxable income goes further here than most states. Sales tax is lower than most states, too, at just 4%. Albany County does add another 2% to that, however.
Maintaining the pristine beauty of the Wyoming ranch property is important to us and to the people who invest here. In order to maintain this splendor of America’s West, Wild Horse Ranch property owners are members of our Property Owners Association. Your annual dues help to maintain roads and recreation areas, and to protect the property values into the future.
The property is zoned agricultural-residential. You can build your dream retirement home here, or use it as your getaway in the country. You won’t be obligated to build a home on your property, though it’s a great location to do so.
Many of our Wyoming ranch lots have electricity available now, and easements have been established to expand access to electricity. We anticipate electric power to make its way throughout the ranch over time, though alternative power sources like wind and solar are currently great options.
Now is an excellent time to invest in ranch property in Wyoming, especially considering that our developer is currently paying all closing costs and title insurance premium. Click Here or give us a call today at 877.470.1725 to learn more.