Wyoming Real Estate Developer
Are you thinking about buying retirement property in Wyoming? Look no further than The Brooks Companies, a Wyoming real estate developer that has been helping people buy ranch land throughout the Southwest since 1969. We are proud to say that our best referrals come from our past customers, who come back to The Brooks Companies whenever they want to purchase residential, recreational and investment properties anywhere in the Western United States.
The Brooks Companies is a Wyoming real estate developer that is now offering large ranch properties in Wyoming. What makes Wyoming a good place to buy retirement property?
1. Kiplinger's Personal Finance recently named Wyoming the second most tax-friendly state for retirees. Wyoming has no state income tax, and sales tax is a low 4%.
2. Wyoming residents don't have to pay capital gains taxes.
3. Home prices are expected to increase by about 4% annually in the coming years.
4. The state's low cost of living means your retirement savings will go further and last longer in Wyoming.
5. Wyoming boasts some of the nation's most diverse landscapes that offer outdoor activities for people with a variety of interests, including fishing, hunting, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and much more.
Those are just among some of the many benefits of retiring in Wyoming. Let an experienced Wyoming real estate developer at The Brooks Companies help to make your retirement everything you ever dreamed it could be. Contact us now!